We specialize in water collection, storage and purification
Water solutions for homes, schools, commercial and industrial applications
Importance of Rainwater Harvesting
Rainwater is one the best gifts to us from mother nature. So, rather than wasting it, if we take certain measures to wisely conserve this water, it will help in reusing it for a better cause. Rainwater harvesting is a process of collecting and storing water in natural reservoirs or tanks from surfaces that rain has fallen upon. This not only revives the groundwater level but also helps us to save energy/electricity being consumed by submersible pumps to get our daily water supply.
Why should we conserve water? The benefits involved
Collecting and harvesting the rainwater every day has a lot of benefits. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Reduced dependency on dams: Once we start using the conserved rainwater to fulfill our daily requirement, it substantially reduces our dependency on dams. It further leads to a cut in the cost involved to extract water from dams.
- Reduced expenses on utility bills: Using rainwater in our daily chores reduces the amount of water consumption. As a result, our expense on utility bills decreases substantially. Experts claim that we can reduce it by 50-60 percent if we act smart and use it wisely.
- Less harm to groundwater level: As we know that collected rainwater can be used for washing clothes, undertake kitchen-related tasks such as dish washing and house cleaning. This would improve the ground water level and cause lesser harm.
- Prevent soil erosion: The stored rainwater prevents soil erosion as it reduces the flow of storm water. Moreover, it prevents urban flooding as well.
Our professional representatives will call on you or get in touch via email or telephone to discuss your specific requirements and propose a solution to suit your budget
- Tap water contains Chlorine, which is carcinogenic (causes cancer)
- Tap water also contains heavy metals such as Mercury and Lead which contribute to the onset of Dementia and Altzeimers.
- Bacteria, Viruses and Cysts which have been found in tap water cause Diarrhoea, malnutrition and other diseases.
The World Health Organization
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that Chlorine and Heavy metals are removed from water at point of use.
A Home Water Purification system using a very specific type of carbon and a patented product called KDF has been developed.
This system removes harmful contaminants while maintaining the natural balance of minerals which would normally be found in the best natural water available.