Borehole & Wellpoint Water
In many areas of South Africa, borehole or wellpoint water can be used for drinking and all other household purposes once filtered.
Watermate Filtration systems can help reduce or eliminate your dependency on Municipal water.
What do I need to do?
- Get your water properly tested
- This is very important because not all groundwater is the same. Depending on wellpoint or borehole depth, local geology and sources of pollution, water quality can vary significantly even between you and your neighbour.
- Some people use pool shops or even pool test strips to try to understand their groundwater. This is a bad idea for the same reason that bathing in and drinking pool water is a bad idea. There is no substitute for proper testing by a reputable laboratory.
- Contact us now for free information which explains how to get a good sample, where to get it analysed and what tests to ask for. This is an essential first step to managing your own water supply.
- Contact us with your water test results
- We will help you understand your groundwater better and advise you on filtration options to meet your requirements.
- If you wish us to quote on a filtration system, we will do so on a no-obligation basis.
Watermate Filtration installations are designed to provide the water quality you need at a price you can afford.